We wish we could accommodate everyone that wants to do a photoshoot at Ice Castles. Due to the extensive daily maintenance, prep work and weather dependency we are unable to accommodate all of the requests.
We will not be able to accommodate Portrait, Family/Child and Wedding/Engagement Photography sessions outside of operational hours.
- For hours of operation at your preferred location, please visit - https://icecastles.com/locations
Professional photographers are permitted to take photos during operational hours on weekdays Ice Castles are open to the general public (except holidays) as long as they adhere to the following policies:
- Professional photographers at Ice Castles during operating hours must speak with the Event Manager upon check-in at the box office.
- Every person participating in the photo shoot must purchase a ticket for entry, including the photographer.
- We do not allow photography equipment besides a camera. Items such as tripods, lighting, etc. are not allowed inside Ice Castles while we are open to the public.
- Areas cannot be blocked off for photography purposes.
- We cannot guarantee you will be able to get an image without other guests in the background.
- Please remember that Ice Castles is a family friendly event when planning your pictures.