ADDRESS FOR GPS:
135 Lake Street
Excelsior, MN 55331
There are metered parking spots available on West Lake Street and Lake Street (the street that The Commons park and Ice Castle entrance is on). The meter rate is $4.00 per hour. It is suggested that attendees plan for 1-1.5 hours for the meter and to download the Whoosh! App before arriving in Excelsior. Instructions for using the app and the pay station are listed below. Meters are enforced 7-days a week.
Complimentary shuttle service will pick up at Maynard’s and drop off at the Port of Excelsior (3 minute walk to Ice Castles). Shuttles will run every 15 minutes throughout the following hours:
- Friday: 5- 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 4 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Download Whoosh! from Apple App Store or Google Play Store or visit whooshstore.com
- Choose your vehicle
- Select your location
- Enter your space number (if pay by space)
- Choose your duration
- Confirm payment
- Enjoy the freedom of extending your parking from anywhere!
Pay By Plate (On-street Kiosks)
- Press start button on keypad to begin
- Enter license plate number
- Insert coins or bills to add time or insert card and follow on screen instructions
- Press green button to complete transaction
- Retain receipt for proof of payment
East & West Lots
Free parking is available to the public behind the buildings on both the east and west sides of the 200 block of Water Street. On-street parking is available but limited to two hours.
Additionally, several downtown merchants provide their own parking. Plan for a 10-15 minute walk down to the Ice Castle entrance depending on which parking location is used.