Proper attire must be worn at all times. Ice Castles are a family-friendly environment. In that spirit, we ask you to use your discretion and common sense.
- Ice Castles reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
Attire that is not appropriate for Ice Castles which may result in refusal of admittance. Includes but is not limited to:
- Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
- Clothing which exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment.
- Masks may not be worn by Guests 14 years of age or older (unless they are for medical purposes); however, some masks may be permitted during select special events