STEP 1 -- Refer to your original order receipt and click the “exchange tickets” button at the bottom.
- Pro Tip! - If you don’t have your original order receipt, you can sign-in to your MyTickets account here - https://www.showclix.com/my-tickets/login.
- Your username is the email address you entered when processing your order.
- If you don’t remember your password or don’t recall setting one up, please click “forgot your password” to reset it!
Step 2 - Once you’re logged into your ticketing account, you’ll be presented with your order to select the tickets you would like to exchange.
- You can select ALL or individual tickets to exchange.
- Select the tickets that you’d like to exchange and click the “Request Ticket Exchange” button at the bottom.
Step 3 - On the next screen, you will have the following options:
- Exchange Date/or Time
- Select this option if you’re looking to change to another date/time of equal price. (weekday to weekday or weekend to a weekend date).
- Reminder - all exchanges will be required to pay a $10 per order fee every time an exchange is processed.
- Proceed to Step 4 below for further instructions.
- Exchange Ticket Type
- Select this option if you are looking to downgrade from an adult ticket to a child ticket only.
- ATTENTION - while downgrades are allowed, partial refunds for the difference between an adult to a child will not be issued. This option simply switches the ticket from an adult to a child.
Step 4 - Exchange Date/or Time - exchanging from one date to another
- The box at the tope “selected tickets to exchange” is an indication of the tickets you’ve selected to exchange.
- Below you will be presented with our events calendar for your location.
- Select the new date that is the same price level as your original tickets.
- Example - weekday to weekday or weekend to weekend. If you need a reminder of price levels, please visit our main website and select your location.
- Once you’ve selected the new date (highlighted in orange), click the dropdown menu below the calendar to see what times are available and select a time.
- Now click the CONTINUE button at the bottom.
Step 5 - Confirm Exchange Ticket Type
- The top box is a reminder of the tickets you selected to exchange FROM
- The second box is a confirmation of the new date/time you selected to exchange TO
- In the third bird “select ticket type” click the drop-down menu of each ticket type to confirm the type of ticket -- “Child 4-11 or General Admission 12+”
- This is an indication that the price levels match up to the new date/time that you are exchanging into.
- If there is no option to select the ticket type that means that timeslot does not have enough inventory to fulfill your request for that price level.
- Once everything lines up, click “Continue” at the bottom to review your exchange details.
Step 6 - Exchange Review + $10 Exchange Fee
- This screen is an overall review of your exchange request before submission.
- Original Date/Time
- New Date/Time
- Ticket Types (child to child/adult to adult)
- Once you’ve reviewed this request, click Submit Request to finish your exchange.
- Our Note (Optional) box gives you the ability to provide a personalized note with your request.
- Please now enter your preferred Credit Card to pay the $10 (per order) fee.
- You will only be charged the fee above if your request is approved/processed.
- Reminder: Before submitting your request
- Please double-check the date/time you are exchanging your tickets to.
- There is a $10.00 per order exchange fee each time you submit a request.
- Click “Submit Request” for your request to be submitted.
Once you’ve submitted your request
- You’ll receive a confirmation screen confirming your submission.
- You’ll receive an automatically generated email as a copy of your exchange request to the email address on file for your purchase.
- Please be sure to check a junk/spam folder in the event our emails are being filtered by your email provider.
- If your request is approved - you will receive a follow-up email confirming the request was approved and processed with your new date/time followed by a new order receipt and/or mobile text of your ticket.
- The delivery method of your tickets may vary based on the method you selected at the time of your original purchase.
- If you need another copy of your new receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Confirmation #.