- If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, please do not visit when you are sick and plan to come another time when everyone is well.
- If you have already purchased your tickets, you may reschedule through the self-service ticketing system online. For step-by-step guidance through that process, please see our "How Do I Process an Exchange via MyTickets?" article. You may also reschedule by reaching out to one of our location specific customer support emails listed at the end of this article.
- A 6-foot distance must be maintained between each household group at all times while seated.
- All Ice Castles employees will be masked for the enhanced safety of our staff and guests.
- Guests are required to wear masks / face coverings in common areas, near other guests, and when interacting with employees.
- To facilitate adherence to physical distancing guidelines, Ice Castles may reduce capacity or close some features of the attraction. Please be patient and understanding with these necessary operational changes.
- High touch surfaces, such as sliding mats and tablets used at ticketing and concessions, will be sanitized routinely.
- Crawl spaces, slot canyons, and tunnels will adhere to a one-way traffic flow when possible and will be marked accordingly.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be conveniently located near the entrance, exit, restrooms, and concession areas.
Ice Castles Customer Support
Colorado - firstname.lastname@example.org
New Hampshire - email@example.com
Utah - firstname.lastname@example.org
Wisconsin - email@example.com