To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests, the following rules must be followed:
We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item.
Firearms, ammunition, knives and weapons of any kind are prohibited.
Smoking marijuana or other illegal substances is not permitted at any time. For the comfort of all guests Ice Castles grounds are smoke-free. The smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, or other products that produce a vapor or smoke are not allowed within 20 ft of Ice Castles.
Children should be supervised. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible guest 18 years or older who has signed a liability waiver.
Proper attire is required.
Attire that is not appropriate for Ice Castles which may result in refusal of admittance. Includes but is not limited to:
- Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics
- Clothing which exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment.
These rules are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives or weapons of any kind.
- Objects or toys that appear to be firearms or weapons.
- Recreational devices such as drones
- Tripod or monopod stands for cameras
- The sale or display of goods or services unless prior approval has been secured.
- The distribution of printed or recorded material unless prior approval has been secured.
- Photography, videography or filming or any kind for unapproved commercial purposes.
- Engaging with other guests or impeding access to areas of the Castle experience while portraying any character in costume.
- Unauthorized access or entry into areas designed for Ice Castles crew only.
- Unauthorized solicitations of any kind, whether commercial, religious, education or otherwise or conducting unauthorized commercial activities, including solicitations or money or other contributions or donations.